Saturday, September 20, 2008

Suspicious! (updated)

Thanks for the tips on the wraps. I think I'll have to definitely try a lettuce leaf as the wrap, but hubby had made some tortillas and I needed to figure out what to put in them. I ended up making some tofu veggie chili and used that this time.

Anyways, I'm stuck at work and hubby just emailed me asking what time I got off tonight. Actually, he asked when I get home. I told him, and asked why, and he said "because".
Hmmm....I am...suspicious!!!

Oh, Cloud might be coming home tomorrow. Niko still sneezes but otherwise seems much healthier so we will probably just bring her home tomorrow and keep them quarantined a bit.

OK, so this might be disappointing to my average reader, but the surprise was a nice romantic home cooked dinner! Woot!! (I wonder what he broke/ did wrong.... hehe just kidding)

1 comment:

TabbyNormal said...

We are all curious! WHAT happened?!